Ok so this week was all about collaboration to get you warmed up for your group project. Here is the PDF of this week’s lecture on COLLABORATION which focuses on a range of Australian groups who have been working through the process of collaboration for a while, such as Squatspace and Open Spatial Workshop (or OSW).
Some more points to consider when working collaboratively:
– How might you devise ways to develop a co-operative process between members of your group?
– What about when things don’t go the way you are hoping? How will you deal with antagonism and frustration within your group?
– What kind of ‘action’ is your group engaging?
– What issues are being exploring thorugh the process of making this project?
– What forms of relationality are being tested through this project?
– What modes of interaction are encouraged, both within the group, and with the public?
REMEMBER THE THREE MAIN AREAS OF DISCOURSE RELATED TO PROJECT #3 ARE:
- Working in public space
- Socially engaged practice
AND THE MAIN THEME IS INTERSECTIONS – RELATED TO: